Short disc harrows DISCMAX L
The SEGUES short disc harrows are the best implement for not very deep and high-speed soil jobs. With the disc harrows, only one round is enough to perfectly mix the stubble and harvest wastes with soil and keeping the field levelled.
There are two different models with their corresponding working widths.
DISCMAX-L Lighter model with working widths of 2.5 to 3 m.
DISCMAX S, SP, SPG, RP, SDF and SDP models with more robust chassis with working widths of 2.5 to 6 m in both trailed and suspended.
– Independent discs
– independent shock absorver, tine and bushing in every disc
– 800 mm distance between lines
– 250 mm distance between discs
– Sealed bushing with double conical bearing
– Linkage CAT II y III
– Various roller models to choose